PRIVATE LEASED CIRCUITS (DPLC & IPLC)
Private Leased Circuit Services: the rental of physical transmission circuit to connect and transfer information between points within the private customer’s internal, telecommunication network. Customer connections are set privately and not be sharing bandwidth at all times in form point-to-point, point-to-multipoint.
Domestic Private Leased Circuit (DPLC):
- Connect to the branches in private leased with purpose of data transmission.
- Establish private wide area network of organization (WAN).
- Develop applications that require high bandwidth, high stability as Voice, Data, Video…
- Use of high-speed circuit.
- Technical support 24/7/365.
- High reliability: VTC Digicom provide leased circuit services include:
- Commitment to quality services with international standards.
- Commitment to ensure time troubleshooting, service deployment time.
- Wide transmission network covered whole territory of Vietnam.
- Ensure flexibility.
International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC)
Service provides the physical transmission circuit used to connect and transfer information in private internal, telecommunication networks from domestic subsidiary to the foreign office worldwide by mode point-to-point, point-to-multipoint connections.
International Private Leased Circuit used for businesses, international organizations which have many branches, the departments, government agencies, banks, financial institutions ... need to use private connections with the safe and reliable to connect all the international network, the data center or branch offices abroad together.
- International Private Leased Circuit of VTC Digicom guaranteed quality, redundancy at the best level for international fiber optic transmission with large capacity through many ways: land cable (CSC) and AAG (AAG, IA and APG). With good redundancy, VTC Digicom commitment to quality of service which will not be affected by incidents.
- Transmission circuit is fixed up and dedicated, secured 24/7 top speed and the highest security by not sharing transmission line.
- Ability to meet the technology such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Remote Workshop (Video Conferencing), Internet telephony (IP Phone) becomes easier and easier to use.
- Depending on the demand of customers, speeds and interfaces can meet up to 2Mbps (E1), 45Mbps (DS3), 155Mbps (STM1), 620Mbps (STM4), 1Gbps (1GE), 2.5Gbps (STM16) , 10Gbps (STM64 / 10GE) ….